Presto location in Ward 9
Key points below about the enhanced Presto services:
- OC Transpo customers will be able to purchase monthly passes, load funds, check their balance, and set age-based discounts on their Presto cards instantly at 66 Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws and Real Canadian Superstore locations across the city.
- The retail locations are currently being rolled out in a phased approach. All 66 locations are planned to have Presto services by the end of May 2018.
- There will be a total of 51 Shoppers Drug Mart locations, 12 Loblaws locations and three Superstore locations.
- The addition of these 66 new retail locations will mean easier and more convenient access to transit fare products.
- When new Presto cards are purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws and Real Canadian Superstore locations, they will be black cards. The new cards work exactly the same way as the current green cards do.
- When customers load a monthly pass or put funds on their Presto card at one of the retailer locations, the balance will be available immediately.
- First-time Community Pass and EquiPass customers must have their discounts set at one of the four OC Transpo Customer Service Centres. Once set, these customers can then load a monthly pass or funds at any of the locations across Ottawa or online.
- For more information, please visit octranspo.com or prestocard.ca.
Location in Ward 9:
As noted above, there will be 66 locations across the City, rolled out between April 16 and late May. The location listed below is now offering Presto services in Ward 9 and is being promoted on prestocard.ca and on octranspo.com:
- Shoppers Drug Mart: 181 Greenbank Road
In addition to the 66 retailer locations, there are 11 other locations across the city where customers can purchase and load their Presto cards. These locations include four OC Transpo Customer Service Centres, three ServiceOttawa Client Service Centres, and ticket machines at Carling, Carleton, Mooney’s Bay, and Greenboro stations. When O-Train Line 1, the Confederation Line, opens later this year, there will be ticket machines at all 13 stations.